DENTIST IN HAMILTON ONTARIO
Your best Dentist in Hamilton is Dr. Laith Dawood of Nebo Dental Centre.com. Located on Hamilton mountain, he offers an array of extensive dental services that can address any dental problem you may be having. Dr. Dawood, along with his friendly and helpful staff, is dedicated to providing the residents of Hamilton with topnotch dental services that you and your whole family will be very pleased. He has located his dental clinic within a full-service dental and medical centre, Dr. Dawood’s dental clinic is the right place to go to no matter what type of dental service you need.
Full Set of Dental Services
Intending to provide his dental patients with a beautiful and confident smile, Dr. Dawood is ready to give his patients the right dental procedures that are sure to solve their current dental problems. He provides a large selection of dental services, including implants and implant supported dentures, fillings, extractions (including wisdom teeth), hygiene cleanings, crown and bridge procedures, orthodontics, veneers, root canal treatment, teeth whitening, as well as oral cancer screening.
Friendly to Patients and the Environment
Whether it’s for aesthetics, hygiene, or dental health purposes, Dr. Dawood is the Hamilton Mountain dentist to go to if you are looking for friendly and professional dental services. Dr. Dawood operates in a brand new and energy-efficient facility which is designed to be environmentally-friendly. He has equipped his dental clinic with LED lighting and ultra-high efficient heating and cooling, and also uses biodegradable detergents and chemicals, and a filtered sewage system for heavy metals.
By providing family dentistry solutions that are eco-friendly, Dr. Dawood is sure to be the best Hamilton Mountain dentist local residents can find. Whatever condition your teeth are when you arrive, you will walk out with better dental health.
Dental Services Offered
Dentist Dr. Laith Dawood of Nebo Dental Center offers the following dental services:
- Routine Dental Checkups – these regular dental checkups usually have 2 parts — the dental examination wherein the dentist checks your dental condition, providing observations and recommendations, and the teeth cleaning or oral prophylaxis. Your dental professional will check your teeth for cavities, and if necessary X-rays might be taken to help detect cavities in between teeth. The exam also includes checking for any buildup of plaque and tartar on your teeth.
- Teeth Cleaning – this professional cleaning service includes tooth polishing and scaling. And in cases when there is too much tartar buildup, debridement is conducted, wherein tartar and plaque deposits on teeth are being loosened and removed using different devices.
- Tooth Extractions – this relatively quick outpatient procedure is usually done for different reasons. Most commonly, dental professionals will only resort to tooth removal is a tooth has become unrestorable because of tooth decay, dental injury, or gum disease, which are usually associated with toothache. Tooth extractions is usually done with, or a combination of, local, general, and intravenous anesthesia. This procedure can vary from a simple extraction of the visible tooth or through a more complex surgical procedure.
- Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry – most cosmetic and restorative procedures are similar in nature, with most services done to help improve the aesthetics of your smile or to restore your teeth for proper functioning. Here are some cosmetic and restorative procedures that you can get:
- Implants – a titanium screw that is used to support one or more false teeth by replacing the root of a tooth when it fails.
- Fillings – used to repair cracked, broken or worn down teeth. It is most commonly used to fill a cavity in the tooth.
- Crowns – a cover or “cap” that can be put over a tooth to restore its normal shape, size, and function.
- Bridges – a false tooth that uses existing natural teeth on both sides of your missing tooth (or teeth) to help hold your bridge in place.
- Teeth Whitening – among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures, wherein the teeth are lightened, and stains or discoloration are removed to help improve how your teeth look.
- Dentures – these removable prosthetic devices are custom made to replace your missing teeth and help restore your smile.
- Veneers – also called porcelain veneers or porcelain laminates, veneers are very thin shells, custom-made using tooth-colored materials to cover the front surface of your teeth to improve their appearance.
- Orthodontics – more than just aesthetics, orthodontics is a dentistry specialization that deals with diagnosing, correcting or preventing teeth from misaligning. There are multiple methods involved in terms of correcting misaligned teeth, such as traditional braces, innovative Invisalign™, and other orthodontic appliances. This helps you get a better, more beautiful smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – if you want to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or has become infected, this procedure is the right one to get. To help avoid further dental complications because of your infected tooth, its nerve and pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed.
- Oral Cancer Screening – during regular dental checkups, your dentist will perform an examination of your mouth to screen for oral cancer, while some dentists may use additional tests to help identify areas with abnormal cells in your mouth.
Dental Emergency Services
We understand how dental emergencies can be frustrating. If you are experiencing a dental emergency (oral abscess, fractured/chipped tooth, lost filling and more), contact our dental office, and we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.
Call Dr. Dawood, at his Hamilton Mountain dental office 905-381-9802 today.
If your emergency is life-threatening, please dial 911 or go immediately to your nearest emergency centre.